raise your standard of care
At Spry, clinically-proven technologies are just the start. We use best-in-class technological advances and innovations that consistently set new standards for quality, performance, and outcomes.
Spry has always been at the forefront of new technology, specializing in static air heel protection, non-powered fluidized mattresses, patient repositioning and neonatal fluidized positioning. All of our products have been uniquely designed with clinical input from burn centers, NICUs, ICUs and wound care departments.
Today, Spry also offers the world’s first and only PPE pillow to protect both patients and caregivers. By leveraging its patented Pneumapure Filter Technology, Spry’s PPE pillow offers full protection of soft surface interiors – helping to minimize the spread of healthcare acquired infections through the aeresolization of germs.contact us
improving patient and caregiver safety with clinically-proven technologies
what’s in the average hospital pillow?
- The average pillow has 1 million spores and as many as 16 types of fungus.
- After 12-18 months, a new hospital pillow is heavier due to human waste buildup inside the pillow.
- The average pillow is used for about 3,000 hours each year, and with that comes 20 gallons of sweat.
spry pure PPE pillow
- Our Nano-BarrierTM filter blocks bacteria, germs, allergens and molds.
- PureshieldTM fabric protection provides a waterproof, breathable barrier.
- Hermetically sealed SafeweldTM seams completely seal and secure the barrier.
improved patient & caregiver safety
Our product lines for healthcare include: Spry Pure, Spry Flo and Spry Air – each leveraging a unique technology to deliver improved patient and caregiver safety.